Puzzle,Use ur brain a bit!!!!!!!!
It's purported that Einstein said 98% of the world's population could not figure out this logic problem. Try your hand at it. Send us an email message if you figure it out. (Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.) And let us know how long it took you!
A logical question. Einstein's Logic Puzzle
There are 5 houses each with a different color. Their owners, each with a unique heritage, drinks a certain type of beverage, smokes a certain brand of cigarette, and keeps a certain variety of pet. None of the owners have the same variety of pet, smoke the same brand of cigarette or drink the same beverage.
* The Brit lives in the red house.
* The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
* The Dane drinks tea.
* Looking from in front, the green house is just to the left of the white house.
* The green house's owner drinks coffee.
* The person who smokes Pall Malls raises birds.
* The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
* The man living in the center house drinks milk.
* The Norwegian lives in the leftmost house.
* The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
* The man who keeps a horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
* The owner who smokes Bluemasters also drinks beer.
* The German smokes Prince.
* The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
* The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
Who owns the pet fish?