World of Chat rules and terms and chat room guidelines.
Please read the terms and conditions below it up to you to read them as you could end up getting kicked or banned from the room as a result of this, then click one of the links just under this
I ACCEPT THIS STATEMENT AND WISH TO ENTER THE CHAT ROOMS (This option for high-resolution chat use this if your computer is newish)
I ACCEPT THIS STATEMENT AND WISH TO ENTER THE ROOMS (Use this option for older pcs)
I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS STATEMENT (PLEASE JUST LEAVE THE SITE)
here are some additional links you might want to check out before reading the rules.
You must be 18+ to chat in our rooms and also Please note that World of Chat is an English speaking room, and we don’t permit people to speak in different languages in World of Chat.
Here are a list of doâ€™s and don`ts
- DO Stay fully clothed on your webcam, if not you might get removed.
- DO NOT annoy anyone in the room
- DO NOT pm (private message) Admin or hosts without permission
- DO NOT Use capital letters in the room, this is equivalent to shouting
- DO NOT Use Underlines on the main chat room
- DO NOT Scroll the chat room with blank lines of text
- DO NOT Use offensive words, C*** word will get you an immediate ban
- DO NOT Put your email on the main chat screen or put web site addresses or URL’s on the main room, this room is not an email exchange
- DO NOT Stalk people on the room. Not only is this offensive but its also quite intimidating for the person begin stalked and will not be tolerated.
- DO NOT Treat people any different to how you would treat someone in a real-life situation
- DO NOT Room hop
- DO NOT Log into the site go through all the rooms and not see the person you are looking for then log straight out. This is a stalking method and will not be tolerated and will result in a ban
- DO NOT Change your name in the newbie’s room, as it can be confusing.
- DO NOT Use red coloured text as this colour is reserved for admin, as we have had people trying to pretend they are admin by using this colour in the past.
- DO you may exchange personal details in private, but this is at your own risk.
- DO Use common sense when chatting to other people
- DO CHAT that’s what the room is here for
- DO Talk in private, once you have asked someone permission
- DO Take Notice of Admin and Hosts, failure to do so will result in removal from the room
- DO Come in have a laugh and have fun that’s the whole reason for World of Chat being here to have FUN.
- For your own safety do not give out any personal information on the chat room to anyone especially if you don’t know this person, this includes email addresses phone numbers. Anyone found giving them out will be removed from the chat room for their own protection.
- When you enter the chat room you should notice that some names in the room are a different colour to other chatters.
- The names in RED are the admin on the room and those in GREEN are hosts. These are here for your safety and will not tolerate any abuse whatsoever, either to themselves or to others.
- Admin and hosts are here to ensure there is no abuse in the room, they are not here for your entertainment or to be argued with, their decision is FINAL.
- RED ADMIN – The people whose name is in Red in the room are ADMIN, these are here to keep track of peoples movements within the chat, watch out for underage people, to kick and ban people for persistent rule breaking if necessary. They are not here to chat in private so don’t ask. They are here to help and if you have any problems and they may talk to you in private to discuss them. Ignoring admin will result in getting kicked out of the chat room.
- Green Hosts – The people whose name is in GREEN are hosts responsible for keeping an eye on the chat room and keeping the chat room moving and kicking people who are behaving inappropriately. They are not here to chat in private so don’t ask. They are here to help and if you have any problems and they may talk to you in private to discuss them. Ignoring hosts will result in you being kicked.
- If you don’t want to use World of Chat which is a clean site please use another site, there are 1000s of websites out there catering for every one’s tastes and needs.
WORLD OF CHAT ROOM LAYOUT
Newbie’s Lounge – If you are new in the chat rooms please use the newbies room which is first on the list, the newbie’s rooms are there for people to try out the chat room, without the need to register and for people to talk to admin or hosts about their chat rooms needs, do not be offended if you are asked to move rooms
Free Registration Chat Room
Registration is and will always be FREE, all you need is a valid email address and insert your age and sex, anyone who does not fill out their age on registration will be deemed to be underage and kicked out of the chat room. We do not collect contact details for any other purpose than to allow us to contact you should this be necessary and we will never spam anyone for any reason. We will email you periodically with updates from the site, you can unsubscribe easily.
Other rooms are open to registered users so please use them when they are unlocked.
We are not responsible for controlling the content of our ads.
KICKING AND BANNING
People who persistently break the rules at World Of Chat will be banned your IP address will be logged onto our blacklist, in extreme cases we will make a formal complaint to your ISP and send them logs of IP addresses and chat logs, this works on broadband and dial-up so don’t say you haven’t been warned.
Ip addresses are logged on every web page on the internet this information is stored securely and will NEVER be published anywhere, so if you post on our forums or chat in our rooms the IP is automatically logged, this information is kept safe, this is a form of self-defence against people who think they can abuse this website.
COPYRIGHT< WORLD OF CHAT
This site is subject to copyright so please don’t steal any of the content!